Welcome to IEEE NCA 2017
The committee is proud to announce the NCA 2017, the International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, to be held in Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Due to the extension of the submission deadline, the notifications will be delayed for a few days in order to conclude the evaluation. The result will be sent by mail.
- Title and Abstract Deadline has been extended to September 17, 2017 (firm deadline).
- All submitted manuscripts must conform to the manuscript submission guidelines. They must be formatted using the IEEE 2-column conference proceedings template.
- The NCA 2017 Call for Papers is available.
NCA is a successful series of conferences that serves as a large international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Network and Cloud Computing. NCA, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society, reaches out to both researchers and practioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, and workshops.
All papers presented at the main conference and the workshops will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication and indexing.
- Steering Committee Chair: Dimiter. R. Avresky, IRIANC, Boston/Munich, USA/Germany
- Program Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Program Co-Chair: Miguel Correia, INESC-ID / IST, Lisboa, Portugal
- General Chair: Alfredo Goldman, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Financial Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- Technical Program Committee
For questions please contact us at : email@example.com
Past Year's Technical Programs
- NCA 2016 Technical Program
- NCA 2015 Technical Program
- NCA 2014 Technical Program
- NCA 2013 Technical Program
- NCA 2012 Technical Program
- NCA 2011 Technical Program
- NCA 2010 Technical Program
- NCA 2009 Technical Program
- NCA 2008 Technical Program
- NCA 2007 Technical Program
- NCA 2006 Technical Program