Welcome to IEEE NCA 2018
The committee is proud to announce the NCA 2018, the International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, to be held in Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Social event: A social event (dinner) will take place at the hotel (William Dawes room, 1st floor) in the evening of November 1st (Thursday), starting at 7:30 pm. Everyone registered to the conference is welcome to attend.
- We want to remind all speakers that the presentation time for regular papers will be 20 minutes and for short papers will be 10 minutes.
- The final version of the conference program has been posted.
- A tentative version of the conference program (pending paper registrations and potential timeslot changes) has been posted. Please note that the presentation time for regular papers will be 20 minutes and for short papers 10 minutes.
- Instructions for submitting the camera ready manuscripts can be found in the "Camera Ready Instructions" section of the website.
- The conference registration is now open. Please see the "Registration" section of the website. Early registration is until October 10, 2018. We remind that a Full registration is needed to cover the publication expenses of at most 2 (two) accepted papers.
- Information about the keynote speech has been posted to the website.
- Authors that want a letter that attests that their paper has been accepted to the conference, in order to help them with their US visa application, should contact Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis (email@example.com). Please mention the paper-id and name of author who will travel to the conference.
- Author notifications have been sent out. Congratulations to everyone who had their paper accepted! Please follow the guidelines provided in the "Call for Papers" section of the website to prepare the camera ready manuscript. Additional instructions for submitting the camera ready manuscripts will be provided shortly.
- Author notification will be on Wednesday, September 19, 2018. Our apologies for the delay.
- Due to the extension of the submission deadline, the notifications will be delayed for a few days in order to conclude the evaluation. The result will be sent by mail.
- A link was added to the Registration page that can be used to book hotel rooms at the conference venue at the discounted rate.
- After receiving many requests from authors, we have decided to extend the Title and Abstract submission and the Manuscript submission deadlines (both) to July 25, 2018 (AOE). Please note that these are firm deadlines; no further extension will be given. The author notification deadline has been moved accordingly.
- The Title and Abstract submission deadline has been extended to July 10, 2018. The Manuscript submission deadline has been extended to July 15, 2018.
- All deadlines related to paper submission, author notification and registration, are in AOE = Anywhere on Earth timezone.
- All submitted manuscripts must conform to the manuscript submission guidelines. They must be formatted using the IEEE 2-column conference proceedings template.
- The NCA 2018 Call for Papers is available.
NCA is a successful series of conferences that serves as a large international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Network and Cloud Computing. NCA, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society, reaches out to both researchers and practioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, and workshops.
All papers presented at the main conference and the workshops will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication and indexing. Authors of high-quality papers that have been accepted to the main conference, will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to a special issue organized in an IEEE Journal.
- Steering Committee Chair: Dimiter. R. Avresky, IRIANC, Boston/Munich, USA/Germany
- Program Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Program Co-Chair: Miguel Correia, INESC-ID / IST, Lisboa, Portugal
- Program Co-Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- General Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Financial Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- Technical Program Committee
For questions please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Year's Technical Programs
- NCA 2016 Technical Program
- NCA 2015 Technical Program
- NCA 2014 Technical Program
- NCA 2013 Technical Program
- NCA 2012 Technical Program
- NCA 2011 Technical Program
- NCA 2010 Technical Program
- NCA 2009 Technical Program
- NCA 2008 Technical Program
- NCA 2007 Technical Program
- NCA 2006 Technical Program