Welcome to IEEE NCA 2019
The committee is proud to announce the NCA 2019, the International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, to be held in Cambridge, MA, USA.
- All deadlines related to paper submission, author notification and registration, are in AOE = Anywhere on Earth timezone.
- All submitted manuscripts must conform to the manuscript submission guidelines. They must be formatted using the IEEE 2-column conference proceedings template.
- The NCA 2019 Call for Papers is available.
NCA is a successful series of conferences that serves as a large international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Network and Cloud Computing. NCA, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society, reaches out to both researchers and practitioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, and workshops.
All papers presented at the main conference and the workshops will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication and indexing. Authors of high-quality papers that have been accepted to the main conference, will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to a special issue organized in an IEEE Journal.
- Steering Committee Chair: Dimiter. R. Avresky, IRIANC, Boston/Munich, USA/Germany
- Program Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Program Co-Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- Program Co-Chair: Dimiter. R. Avresky, IRIANC, Boston/Munich, USA/Germany
- General Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Financial Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- Technical Program Committee
For questions please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Year's Technical Programs
- NCA 2016 Technical Program
- NCA 2015 Technical Program
- NCA 2014 Technical Program
- NCA 2013 Technical Program
- NCA 2012 Technical Program
- NCA 2011 Technical Program
- NCA 2010 Technical Program
- NCA 2009 Technical Program
- NCA 2008 Technical Program
- NCA 2007 Technical Program
- NCA 2006 Technical Program