Welcome to IEEE NCA 2019
The committee is proud to announce the NCA 2019, the International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications, to be held in Cambridge, MA, USA.
- The paper notification deadline has been extended to Sunday, August 18, 2019. The camera-ready submission deadline has been extended to August 25, 2019.
- NEW TRACK: NCA 2019 is inviting papers presenting work in progress. Prospective authors are invited to submit Work-in-Progress (WiP) papers related to all areas that are in scope of the NCA conference. These papers should summarize current work with emphasis on the research challenges involved, the approach followed and current results, as well as planned future work. WiP papers must be at most 3 pages long, formatted using the same guidelines as for regular papers. The papers will be reviewed (and the authors will be notified of the decision) within one week of submission, with a firm paper submission deadline of September 7, 2019 (AOE). Accepted WiP papers will be published in the conference poceedings and presented in a special session of the conference. Papers should be submitted through Easy Chair, following the same submission guidelines used for regular papers, and must have as subtitle the statement "(Work In Progress)".
- The paper notification deadline has been extended to August 16, 2019.
- After receiving many requests from authors, we have decided to leave the submission site open until this Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 23:59 EST (New York/Boston time) for authors to finalize their submissions. In the meantime, the paper bidding and review process will be initiated.
- The Title and Abstract submission deadline and the Manuscript submission deadline have been both extended to July 7, 2019 (AOE). The author notification deadline has been moved accordingly.
- The Title and Abstract submission deadline has been extended to June 10, 2019. The Manuscript submission deadline has been extended to June 17, 2019.
- All deadlines related to paper submission, author notification and registration, are in AOE = Anywhere on Earth timezone.
- All submitted manuscripts must conform to the manuscript submission guidelines. They must be formatted using the IEEE 2-column conference proceedings template.
- The NCA 2019 Call for Papers is available.
NCA is a successful series of conferences that serves as a large international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Network and Cloud Computing. NCA, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society, reaches out to both researchers and practitioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, and workshops.
All papers presented at the main conference and the workshops will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication and indexing.
- Steering Committee Chair: Dimiter. R. Avresky, IRIANC, Boston/Munich, USA/Germany
- Program Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Program Co-Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- Program Co-Chair: Dimiter. R. Avresky, IRIANC, Boston/Munich, USA/Germany
- General Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Financial Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- Technical Program Committee
For questions please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Year's Technical Programs
- NCA 2016 Technical Program
- NCA 2015 Technical Program
- NCA 2014 Technical Program
- NCA 2013 Technical Program
- NCA 2012 Technical Program
- NCA 2011 Technical Program
- NCA 2010 Technical Program
- NCA 2009 Technical Program
- NCA 2008 Technical Program
- NCA 2007 Technical Program
- NCA 2006 Technical Program