Welcome to IEEE NCA 2020
The committee is proud to announce the NCA 2020, the International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications.
- The link to register for the conference will be provided early next week.
- The dates of the conference have slightly changed. The new dates are November 24-27, 2020.
- The camera-ready submission deadline has moved to October 30, 2020 (firm).
- The author notification deadline has moved to October 22, 2020. Our apologies for the delay.
- After many requests for a deadline extension, we decided to extend the Title and Abstract submission deadline to September 27, 2020 (AOE). The new deadlines for Title, Abstract, and Manuscript submission are firm.
- A link can be found under the Main Menu with information about NCA 2020 conference registration fees.
- The Title and Abstract submission deadline has been extended to September 14, 2020 (AOE). The Manuscript submission deadline has been extended to September 21, 2020 (AOE).
- NCA follows a traditional single-blind peer review approach. The names and affiliations of the authors should appear in the submitted manuscripts.
- All deadlines related to paper submission, author notification and registration, are in AOE = Anywhere on Earth timezone.
- All submitted manuscripts must conform to the manuscript submission guidelines. They must be formatted using the IEEE 2-column conference proceedings template.
- The NCA 2020 submission site is now open.
- The NCA 2020 Call for Papers is available.
NCA is a successful series of conferences that serves as a large international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Network and Cloud Computing. NCA, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society, reaches out to both researchers and practitioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, and workshops.
All papers presented at the main conference and the workshops will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication and indexing.
- Steering Committee Chair: Dimiter R. Avresky, IRIANC, Boston/Munich, USA/Germany
- Program Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Program Co-Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- Program Co-Chair: Dimiter. R. Avresky, IRIANC, Boston/Munich, USA/Germany
- General Chair: Aris Gkoulalas-Divanis, IBM Watson Health - Boston, USA
- Financial Chair: Mirco Marchetti, University of Modena, Italy
- Online Content Chair: Dario Stabili, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Virtual Room Co-Chair: Federico Magnanini, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Virtual Room Co-Chair: Francesco Pollicino, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Technical Program Committee
For any questions please contact us at : email@example.com
Past Years Technical Programs
- NCA 2019 Technical Program
- NCA 2018 Technical Program
- NCA 2017 Technical Program
- NCA 2016 Technical Program
- NCA 2015 Technical Program
- NCA 2014 Technical Program
- NCA 2013 Technical Program
- NCA 2012 Technical Program
- NCA 2011 Technical Program
- NCA 2010 Technical Program
- NCA 2009 Technical Program
- NCA 2008 Technical Program
- NCA 2007 Technical Program
- NCA 2006 Technical Program