Video-presentation Submission Guidelines
The submission deadline for the video recording is November 12, 2020 (11:59pm Anywhere on Earth, AOE)
The process for creating and uploading your video-presentation consists of three steps:
- Prepare the presentation (ppt / pdf) and environment.
- Download the provided software and record your lecture.
- Complete the speaker information and release form.
Although not mandatory, we highly recommend using the provided software (Screencast-o-matic) for video recording.
Length of presentation
- The maximum length of a video-presentation for a regular paper is 20 minutes.
- The maximum length of a video-presentation for a short or work-in-progress paper is 12 minutes.
All video-presentations must be recorded and uploaded to Underline by the provided deadline.
Do not forget to complete the release form in order to finalize the upload process.
For any questions please contact us at : email@example.com